Friday 7 August 2009

Read, read, read, learn and comment to make money writing

Today I have spent my time reading - research, if you will. I have been serfing the web looking to see what other people do to make money fron writing. I have read lots of blogs on various topics to check at other people's styles of writing and to see what I can learn from them. It's a great way of picking up ideas.
I have also learnt that submiting comments on other peoples blogs has benefits too. It is a great way to help bring traffic to your own website or blog. When you leave a comment you have the opportunity to submit your own URL, so there is a link back to your site. If you do this on sites which have the same topic as your own then their readers are also likely to be interested in your site content. So I shall have to set to work seeking out other sites about freelance writing or making money from writing on the internet and then hopefully they may come and take a peek at my fledgling blog. Traffic is king - traffic = money

No comments:

Post a Comment