Wednesday 5 August 2009

Persistence and quantity required to make money from writing

Thursday, 30 July 2009

Keeping at it
Today's progress was just writing another couple of articles for articleincome.com I have written the second of my Benson Blogs which can be seen at www.articlepaw.com/a14198_1.html and an article on each way betting on horse racing which is one of my hobbies. That can be found on www.sportsarticles.com/a14196_1.htmlI figure I will need to write reams of articles for the articleincome site in order to make money from writing that way. Time will tell - perhaps after three months and many hours of toilling away I might make 10p!Creative writing is hard work it is time consuming and I think in order to make money out of being a freelance writer of any kind will prove quite difficult. Hopefully the more I do the easier it will become and the quicker it will become too.It is very strange too writing on this blog when at this stage I know that there isn't anybody reading it and I will need to have written reams and reams on the subject of freelance writing before it is likely to register on any search engine. Only then would budding freelance writers have any way of finding this blog - even assuming they would be interested in reading it.A few sites I have come across whilst surfing the web you might find useful are;http://www.writersbureau.com/http://www.freelancewrite.about.com/www.wikihow.com/Become-a-Freelance-Writerhttp://www.freelancewritersdatabase.co.uk/www.inkwelleditorial.com/www.online-writing-jobs.com/jobs/freelance-short-story-writing-jobs.php

No comments:

Post a Comment