Wednesday 5 August 2009

Benson blogs - Make money from article writing sites

Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Benson Blogs
Ok I had an idea for an article which I can add to on a daily basis- So it will give me an easy way to write several articles in succession. It's another blog but from the point of view of a cat called Benson. It's called Benson Blogs and is one of ArticleIncome.com 's partner websites articlepaw.com . This will aid in my make money from writing project by getting me some associated ads from google adsense.
In order to get the maximum amount from generated revenue on these sites you have to earn points by writing lots of individual articles. Whilst Benson Blogs won't be a hot topic it will help in that sense.
Meanwhile I will have to rack my brain cell to see if I can come up with a topic that will generate a lot of traffic and be timeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment